- Overview of the inspection framework and what to expect
- Coaching staff through a range of inspection activities and rehearsing the Ofsted conversation
- Support with website compliance and effective use to promote the school
- Support presenting data - How can your data best be presented?
- What is historic and current data saying about achievement?
- Guidance to ensure your school-evaluation form (SEF) is evaluative and evidence based
- Advice around the school plan and aligning the school development plan (SDP)/school improvement plan (SIP) to school self-evaluation.
- Challenging leaders against the inspection framework
- Completing a range of inspection activities to evaluate provision
- Checking the school is website and single central record (SCR) compliant
- Analysing data to identify gaps and inspection trails
- Evaluating the school plan and impact
- Evaluation of self-evaluation form - are judgments accurate and realistic?