To select Kent as your statutory assessment provider, you must purchase the Statutory Assessment Service (KS1 and KS2) for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Education People provides this service to Kent County Council. The Statutory Assessment Service (KS1 and KS2) includes:
- E-mail and telephone access to a team of advisers able to give advice relating to assessment including teacher assessment and statutory testing
- regular newsletter updates with:
- advice on the Phonics Screening Check (where applicable)
- advice on the security and delivery of KS1 and KS2 tests (if selected)
- advice on access arrangements
- advice on statutory end of key stage teacher assessments
- access to three assessment network meetings for school assessment leaders.
There will be additional charges for monitoring and moderation visits.