The registered person role in quality assurance
This course is for individuals responsible and accountable for the provision of Early Years Education and Childcare in an Ofsted registered setting who do not manage its day-to-day running. This includes committee members and trustees of a charity, individual owners (e.g. sole traders), partners in a limited liability partnership, directors on the executive board of a registered company.
- understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (previous experience/knowledge or completion of e-learning module)
- awareness of Safeguarding requirements in Early Years settings
- overview of the Quality Audit for the Registered Person Part 1 (it will be emailed to delegates prior to the attendance)
This half day training will support you to:
• explore and define quality practice in settings
• identify the role of effective leadership in your provision
• explore strategies to support quality leadership
• foster a culture of continuous quality improvement.
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
Within Kent: £42 +VAT per person; £215 +VAT per group
Outside Kent: £60 +VAT per person; £385 +VAT per group