Encouraging Positive Behaviour in the Early Years
This early years workshop explores positive approaches to the management of behaviour in your setting by focusing on how to set appropriate boundaries between children and staff members. It will also offer strategies to encourage staff to work collaboratively to consistently promote positive outcomes.
This half day workshop will support you to:
• explore possible causes of challenging behaviour
• explore universal and targeted strategies and discuss when further support is required for children who are displaying behaviour difficulties
• explore why children might exhibit challenging behaviour
• provide strategies to prevent or minimise challenging behaviour
• identify where to seek further support and information.
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
£47 +VAT per person; £220 +VAT per group