Radicalisation - a Curriculum Response
This training will develop an understanding of where the prevent strategy sits within the National and Ofsted context and how it translates into whole school and classroom practices.
Delegates will explore a range of tools, activities, interactive techniques and approaches which will support pupils to:
- Facilitate a safe space for dialogue and positive interaction
- Explore, understand, and celebrate their personal identity and those of others
- Develop confidence, a sense of self-worth and future aspirations
- Be aware that views and experiences other than their own exist in the world
- Challenge commonly held myths and stereotypes about others
- Develop critical thinking skills through teaching methods that support intellectual inquiry led by the young people themselves.