Quality of Education in the Ofsted EIF workshop
Analyse what the quality of education means for children’s learning and development with the new Ofsted education inspection framework.
Explore key terminology within the framework and its implication for practice.
- Consider to what extent the curriculum is designed, planned and sequenced to build on what children know and can do.
- Scrutinise the criteria for each of the grade descriptors and action areas for improvement within your setting.
As an introductory offer, if you book all four EIF workshops for group training you will receive all four workshops for the price of three!
If you would like to book all four and make use of the 4 for 3 promotion, please put one of the four EIF courses in your basket and in the ‘additional comments’ field, advise you wish to buy all four courses as part of the ‘4 for 3’ promotion.
The four EIF workshops included in the offer are:
- Personal development EIF workshop
- Leadership and management EIF workshop
- Quality of education EIF workshop
- Behaviour and attitudes workshop
*This introductory group training offer commences 6/9/2019 and ends 31/12/2019. Payments must be received before the 31/12/2019 but workshops can be delivered one year from confirmation of the order.
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
Within Kent: £40 +VAT per person, £210 +VAT per group
Outside Kent: £60 +VAT per person, £385 +VAT per group