Leaders of Learning: Outstanding Practitioners Make the Difference
Do you want to motivate and inspire those who support and lead the learning of all children? How can you release the enormous potential that your workforce has to lead highly effective educational provisions for children?
This early years five day programme through a combination of theory and experiential learning will:
• explore emotional intelligence, resilience mind sets and reflective practice
• evaluate characteristics of effective teaching and learning, child development and how children learn
• evaluate the quality of teaching and learning through observation, assessment, planning and environment as the third teacher
• explore the change process using effective coaching techniques
• plan for securing continuous improvement through system leadership.
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
Price on application