- Bereavement, Other Losses, Anxieties, Low Mood, Stress-Trauma
- Help staff to support children and young people who have experienced stressful events or find returning to school or college stressful
- To do so through easily understood psychological education
- To use this psychological education to support the Whole School/College community, highlighting the central role of ‘social scaffolding’
- To know when and how to signpost or refer those who may need more specialised support
- Schools and colleges may need to offer support both directly and remotely (e.g. in the event of a further lockdown) all the principles in these sessions apply in both contexts.