The Equality Diversity Inclusion Team (EDIT) offer bespoke advice, and support to assist schools to assess their policies, procedures and curriculum in order to improve the outcomes of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller pupils.
- pupil and lesson observations to note engagement in learning and inclusive practice
- strategies that will accelerate progress
- support to create an inclusive curriculum
- a policy and practice scrutiny and environmental walk to assess Gypsy, Roma and Traveller inclusion
- 1-1 or group support to enhance Gypsy, Roma and Traveller pupil engagement
- advice on promoting Gypsy, Roma and Traveller ascription
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller themed workshops to celebrate GRT culture
- assessing and developing the involvement of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller parents and the community in the life of the school.