- Common barriers and how to overcome them
- The 2010 Equality Act - What this means to employers
- Various common types of disabilities and how best to support them
- How employing people with disabilities can lead to a more diverse workforce
- Reasonable adjustments - What support is available?
- Guidance for inclusive language and etiquette
- Inclusive recruitment and selection processes
The information sessions are a mixture of PowerPoint, group discussions, handouts and exercises, as well as questions and answers. We would be happy to discuss your requirements and tailor the training to your specific needs.