Returns and monitoring service
Our returns and monitoring service will provide you with:
- Processing of salaries to FMS6 and BPS
- Reconciliation of bank statements and manual reconciliation to FMS6
- Reconcile statement of account cash limits
- Preparation of your monthly VAT claim /VAT 126 claim, reconcile control code
- Preparation of Kent County Council/Education Funding Agency (EFA) financial returns
- Recasting of the Kelsi Funding Templates
- Revision and update of current BPS Budget 3-year plan to support planning
- Health checks completed twice yearly
- Completion of a budget monitoring report (using the Budget Planning Software), in conjunction with the headteacher /delegated person
- Preparation of annual returns, including creditors and debtors, and their input to FMS6
- Guaranteed resolution if there are reconciliation problems
- Other financial tasks as requested and agreed between Schools Financial Services and the headteacher.
Note: Some of the above services can also be provided to users of PS Financials. Please speak to a member of our team for further details.
The service may be contracted on a permanent basis; alternatively, short term arrangements to cover set periods of absence can also be negotiated.
This service can be provided either onsite or on a remote basis (where appropriate).
The service required will be discussed with your school/academy and reviewed during the contract period to ensure it is meeting your financial support needs throughout the year.
If you choose to purchase this package you will be required to also purchase the Core Financial Support Package and 3-year budget planning service. This is essential to ensure both the production of accurate budget monitoring and the provision of ongoing support.
All services require four months’ written notice to terminate.