Supporting family involvement in children's learning
This early years training session will enable you to develop effective partnerships with parents and, using your professional knowledge and skills, encourage greater parental involvement in their children’s learning.
The session will support you to:
- Consider what parents want for their children
- Examine the attitudes and barriers that can prevent development of effective partnerships with parents
- Establish what information and knowledge you need to support parents’ understanding of how children learn
- Explore the ways in which parents have daily opportunities to support their children’s learning and development
- Design appropriate methods of sharing information with parents that will lead to greater engagement in their children’s learning.
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
Within Kent: £40+VAT per person; £210 +VAT per group
Outside Kent: £60+VAT per person; £385 +VAT per group
Please click on the ‘book as a group button’ to book for your setting. Please be advised that this training is not currently available to book as an individual.