Bespoke Strategic Improvement Visit
This three or six hour bespoke visit with an Early Years and Childcare Adviser will enable you to consider how to enhance specific elements of your provision identified from your self-evaluation process. This may include the development of a new provision or enrichment of a particular element of your current provision.
The visit can include, but is not limited to:
• observations of staff, how to support and manage staff to reach their full potential and the development of a staff training plan
• observations and evaluation of learning environments
• audits such as Shared Sustained Emotional Wellbeing (SSTEW) and School Age Care Environment Rating Scales (SACERS)
• review of the planning and assessment cycle
• implementing a yearly plan to support the management team with their duties, including monitoring systems
• preparing for an Ofsted visit, which follows the same format as an inspection, therefore allowing the manager to identify improvements needed
• policy writing
• review of the Safeguarding and Welfare requirements
• attendance at staff meetings.
Prior to the visit you will have the opportunity to engage in a professional dialogue to discuss the focus of the visit and to identify the intended outcomes.
Within Kent: £150 +VAT, 3 hr visit; £280 +VAT 6 hr visit
Outside Kent: £265 +VAT, 3 hr visit; £530 +VAT 6 hr visit (please note there is a £0.45p +VAT per mile charge on travel outside of Kent)
This session will run as an interactive zoom session. Confirmed delegates will be e-mailed the link 24 hour prior to the session. Please ensure you are able to access zoom at least 1 hour prior to the session. Please note that zoom courses are not recorded.
If you have not used zoom before and require helpful tips, we recommend having a look at these:
How to join a Zoom meeting for delegates https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
Join a test meeting to familiarise yourself https://zoom.us/test
Please note that zoom courses are not recorded.