Brief OverviewThe course aims to appreciate the importance of recording and communicating information accurately set in the context of foster care, giving due regard to the appropriate legal framework.
On completion of the course foster carer’s will:
- Be able to identify what records they are expected to keep.
- Understand the importance of safe storage of records.
- Have learnt about the law relating to record keeping.
- Be familiar with confidentiality and information sharing.
- Understand why, where and how to record information.
This course will be delivered using a variety of methods, which may include group work, scenarios, quiz, discussion, directed learning, multimedia and questions and answer session.
- Session - 11/11/2024 10:00 - 13:00