Unlocking the potential of teaching assistants for maximum impact on learning
These three half-day sessions, with inter-sessional tasks, can be purchased by schools and collaborations and run in-house. The sessions will provide a balance between recent research, learning from successful schools and practical strategies that can be immediately used back in the classroom.
- To understand how to develop independent learning skills in all pupils
- How to support pupils to manage their own learning
- How to scaffold learning without over-supporting
- To understand the importance of talk for learning and how to encourage and enable this
- How to question to deepen learning for all pupils
- How to improve motivation and rates of progress by assessing and feeding back in the moment.