What's included in the primary leadership grab file - including Ofsted readiness?
It contains everything that leaders and managers need to know and consider when developing and sustaining school improvement, to ensure that there is ‘ambition and aspiration’ for every child, delivered by staff with a single-minded focus on making the school a place of learning for all.
Sections include helping you judge and develop:
- Setting a baseline for your school
- Your overall effectiveness and the quality and standards of education you provide
- What makes effective leadership and management - what does it look like and how does it work
- Developing your school self-evaluation and improvement priorities
- Meeting the needs of all pupils
- Pupils’ outcomes
- Developing, monitoring and maintaining teaching, learning and assessment and its impact
- Finance and budgeting
- Safeguarding, online safety
- The role of governors
In addition, there are examples from schools of the types of templates they use for monitoring teaching and learning, monitoring the quality of work in pupils’ books, tracking the progress of pupil premium pupils, website compliance checklist, weekly action logs - and much more.
With this resource your journey to success is at your finger-tips; whether you are an experienced or new school leader. It will aid you in supporting high quality professional dialogue with your colleagues and all stakeholders. It will also be one of your essential tools to help you to a successful Ofsted outcome.