- Supporting schools diminishing the difference for their disadvantaged pupils
- A full day working with leaders in school to identify strengths and next steps
- An optional full report (1/2 day) to provide leaders and governors with a detailed overview of the audit and to support schools in their Ofsted inspections
- An experienced school improvement adviser will review every aspect of provision, teaching, learning, assessment, outcomes and the school’s documentation to provide a comprehensive review of what is working well and what could be improved
- Practical advice and support to further improve your school’s practice.
The timetable for the day will be determined through discussion with the improvement adviser to ensure it best meets your needs.