Number Fitness can improve mathematics outcomes across key stage 2. This resource consists of 39 weekly quizzes written in line with age related arithmetic expectations and STA assessment material. You will also receive an electronic mark book and printable certificates.
Number Fitness can:
- develop children's number fitness and flexibility
- ensure a consistent standard of arithmetic (age expected) across classes and a progression through years group
- diagnose misconceptions and gaps in children's understanding of arithmetic
- embed regular low stake quizzes (retrieval practice) to impact on children's retention
- effectively monitor progress in pupil’s arithmetic through key stage 2 and allow early intervention.