Created in 2023, a recorded briefing to prepare and support Year 1 and Year 2 teachers to administer the Phonics Screening Check. The course aims to provide a concise summary of the statutory obligations and the check process for teachers who will be responsible for its administration.
This course will enable delegates to understand:
- how to prepare for the check
- the various components of the check materials
- how to administer the check
- what to do after the check
- how to fulfil statutory requirements.
This course is part of the Primary School Improvement Training Package.