The Governor Services Training Package is an agreement purchased directly by the governing board through The Education People and includes:
- a wide ranging programme of training and development sessions for governors, trustees, chairs of governors and governance professionals with a focus on developing essential skills to fulfil the three core functions of governance
- seasonal Governance Briefings
- annual conferences for chairs of governors, governance professionals, and governors
- an electronic copy of ‘The Governor’ publication issued twice a year featuring key information, articles, and case studies to improve practice
- informative and timely email-based updates, covering the current issues facing school leaders, governors and governance professionals including statutory duties, changes in law and regulation and local strategies and initiatives
- a monthly bulletin - containing updates on statutory duties, changes in law and regulation, and local strategies and initiatives.
- initial telephone support (telephone support on statutory duties is free of charge).
Our Governor Services Training Package will enable you, your clerk and your governors to attend as many of our online and face to face training courses as you like for a fixed cost - no additional charges and for in-house training courses, no limits on the number of attendees from your board.
In addition to the benefits listed here which are all available via the Governor Services Training package, we can offer preferential rates on the following products, please see individual listings for these products:
- GovernorHub – Extended package
- GovernorHub Knowledge
- Learning Link – E-learning
- Modern Governor – E-learning.