The Kent Progress Tracker Including Manual
The Kent Progress Tracker comes with a comprehensive manual that will provide you with everything you need to effectively track and monitor the progress of all your children.
The Kent Progress Tracker will enable you to:
- Analyse and compare assessment information
- Plan for individual needs to promote improved outcomes and support school readiness
- Filter progress information about vulnerable individuals and groups of children
- Share valuable progress information with parents
- Identify areas for setting improvement and staff development.
Designed for use alongside the Kent Progress Tracker, our new manual is divided into sections that will provide you with everything you need to effectively track and monitor the progress of all your children:
- Section one provides comprehensive instructions that will guide you step by step through each section of the Kent progress tracker
- Section two gives detailed information about how to analyse the data the Kent progress tracker produces and the different ways this is shown and can be used
- Section three is for your own current data and assessment processes which, alongside the analysis of your data, provide essential information for you to share with parents, other professionals and Ofsted
- Section four introduces the Kent progress tracker - intervention tool. This is a unique way to monitor the effectiveness of short term interventions and funding streams, showing the impact these can have on children’s progress, the narrowing of attainment gaps and improving outcomes.
Please note - we are still fulfilling electronic orders (e.g. downloads and E-learning) and paper-based product orders, however delivery of paper-based products may take a little longer than normal. Thank you for your patience.