Schools are supported at every step by one of our Enterprise Coordinators who:
- provide day-to-day support tailored to your establishment’s needs
- give advice on which careers programme providers, activities and resources have been proven to work
- share up-to-date information on the skills local and national employers need
- liaise with local employers to coordinate work encounters for your students.
We will partner you with an Enterprise Adviser, a senior business volunteer from a local company, who will:
- use their business experience and knowledge to work closely with your headteacher or senior leadership team to develop a careers and enterprise plan
- help you connect with local and national employers to offer more work experience for your students
- share their insight on local and national skills needs and career opportunities.