Proud sponsors of KEiBA Awards 2019
We are pleased to announce that The Education People will be sponsoring this year's KEiBA awards in a brand-new category - 'Valuing Disability Business of the Year'.
Alicia Moyles, the Head of Service for Specialist Employment, is one of two judges for the category:
"The Specialist Employment Service incorporating Kent Supported Employment are proud to be sponsoring the new 'Valuing Disability in Business Award' with bemix. We are delighted that businesses will be recognised for employing people with an exceptional range of skills and capabilities and hope to encourage many more businesses to access this talent pool of employees."
The award is open to any business, irrespective of size or sector, that can demonstrate commercial success through valuing disabled people who work for, and interact with, the business. The organisation must show evidence that it has schemes, initiatives and policies that have maximum positive impact on recruiting, retaining and promoting disabled employees.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Trends in your business turnover and profit levels
- Key objectives with particular reference to valuing disability
- How valuing disabilities remains a key driver in your business
- The positive impact employing a disabled person has had on your business, staff and customers
- Innovative approaches to the recruitment, retention and development of disabled employees
- How your business has benefited from employing a wider talent pool of disabled people
- Vision for expanding your work with disabled people
Entries close on 22nd February at 5pm – Nominate a business here