Brief OverviewThis workshop looks in greater detail at therapeutic parenting strategies and their application to young people going through adolescence. It considers the neurological changes which occur at this stage of development and the impact these have. In view of this, it provides therapeutic parenting strategies pitched to this stage of development.
- To increase carers understanding of the neurobiological changes specific to adolescence and how these impact on young people who have experienced trauma.
- To explore therapeutic parenting strategies tailored to young people going through adolescence.
- To provide space for carers to reflect on these strategies and applying them in everyday life with the young people in their care.
- Session - 20/03/2024 10:00 - 12:30
- Tracy Bennett New Day Ltd