CLEAPSS School Science Membership
The CLEAPSS School Science membership enables schools and colleges to discharge their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent Regulations for science activities.
CLEAPSS provides guidance and documentation for school science which is recognised by the Health and Safety Executive and the Department for Education as best practice. Assessments include modelling risk assessments to schools and college settings.
The CLEAPSS School Science membership lasts for 12 months and commences 1 April each year. The membership cost is dependent on pupil roll numbers from the October census.
- If you would like a quote for this service, please email: [email protected]
CLEAPSS annual membership: This package includes all the essential health and safety for science in the curriculum including:
- CLEAPSS science helpline – unlimited help for science, design and technology and art queries by telephone and email
- Reduced course fees for CLEAPSS science, and design and technology courses
- Science newsletters, safety alerts, updates and design and technology bulletins
- Access to the CLEAPSS website for risk assessments, checklists, curriculum guides and information
- HAZCARDS for science experiments, updated regularly
- For secondary schools – access to the Radiation Protection Service (charged separately).