Module one examines how to reduce the risks caused by Legionella and how to improve water safety in the workplace.
Module two provides an overview of related legislation, helps you understand water hygiene risk assessments, and examines the inspection requirements for the responsible person.
Module 1 overview:
In this module you will learn about legionella and water safety. We will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to legionella
- Risks and responsibilities
- Aspects of water safety at work
Module 2 overview:
This second module will:
- Provide an overview of related legislation
- Help you understand water hygiene risk assessments
- Examine the inspection requirements for the Responsible Person