This recorded webinar will enable delegates to monitor and improve pupil attendance and provide senior staff responsible for school attendance with targeted reporting to track school attendance.
This course will cover the following areas:
- Setting up attendance widgets (panels) on the home page in SIMS so that attendance can be easily monitored for different groups of pupils.
- Using the pupil (student) teacher view to track individual attendance and intervention initiatives.
- Creating user defined groups for use with reports, maintenance routines and attendance letters
- Creating different attendance letter templates to be used to communicate with parents of pupils that meet specific attendance criteria.
- Use the display marks routine as an alternative to the registration certificate.