The recording covers:
- An overview of what the Equality Diversity Inclusion Team can do to support you in inducting and supporting your refugee pupils
- Common themes and things to consider when welcoming and supporting refugee new arrivals in your school
- Q and A – a chance to discuss some of your concerns
Why should you watch the recording and what will you gain from it?
- Things to consider when developing your induction policy for refugee pupils and new arrivals
- Coping in the first few days
- Listen to the common themes and emerging issues that schools share and find out what support is available to schools
- Opportunity to ask questions with our Refugee advisory teacher and trainer.