Teachers mental health and well-being has never been more important. Having a healthy team is vital to the entire education system, including the well-being and mental health of children. It should be a central part of a more holistic whole school approach to mental health. This webinar is for individuals and school leaders who want further context and direction on this topic. It will also offer ideas and strategies on how to implement practices to help improve the mental health and wellbeing of teachers and school leaders in the new normal of school environments.
The session looks at:
- Understanding government policy and guidelines for a safe return to work post covid-19.
- Exploring the triggers and impact of anxiety on mental health.
- The context within which staff stress or unhappiness may develop and how to address it.
- How to grow habits to build resilience and mental fitness.
- Practical ideas for optimal wellbeing.