Leading the resilient school
This E-learning course is part of a programme of support for school leadership teams. This input will explore resilience and wellbeing. Understanding your own ways of coping with stress is vital. As is understanding your colleagues and knowing how you work well as a team.
The E-learning module will give you:
- An understanding of individual resilience
- Knowledge of key steps in personal wellbeing
- The knowledge to recognise signs of mental health problems
- Understanding of how coping strategies help us respond to stress
- Understanding of how understanding individual resilience contributes to the work of an effective team
- Understanding of how an organisation can foster resilience.
The E-learning module is designed to be completed individually. Taking about 60 minutes it can be done at a time that suits you. Each member of the schools SLT will be able to log in and complete the course.