This portable overhead projector can be used for all sorts of craft projects. Here are a few ideas!
- Photocopy pictures onto acetate, project them onto lining paper or even walls, then paint the picture onto the wall or paper, as big or small as you like!
- Use the projector as a light box by putting coloured transparent shapes on it and projecting them onto a wall so that children can see a larger picture of the patterns they're making.
- Gather and laminate autumn leaves, photocopy them onto acetate and project the image so that the children can explore the veins in a larger format.
- Project words onto walls or enlarge class photos for open days.
- Use alongside our Letter Machine Die Cuts to create wonderful classroom displays!
You can purchase photocopier transparencies from Emporium Plus at £1.00 for 10 sheets. These will be delivered with your order, but must be paid for in advance.