Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning E-learning
This module has been created to strengthen practitioners' understanding of the importance of the characteristics of effective teaching and how they underpin and support children’s learning and development. It is aimed at all practitioners, including those in early years settings and children centres, as well as childminders and teachers.
The expected learning outcomes include:
- Analyse and explore the characteristics of effective learning
- Reflect on the role you play and how the environment inspires children to learn
- Recognise the potential of open-ended and real-life experiences and how these can motivate and engage children.
£27.00 +VAT per person per course.
per person per course.
The process is as follows:
- In order to access our E-learning, you need to have a CPD Online account for your business and individual user accounts for your staff with unique email addresses.
- You can order your E-learning course, specifying the number of log ins you need via the 'order now' button and provide the names and email addresses of each individual user wishing to undertake the training.
- Once payment has been processed, you will then go on to CPD Online and book your course in the normal way.
- When CPD Online has authorised the course for each unique user they will receive an email confirming they can commence training.
- Each individual will then need to access CPD Online, use the forgotten password link (using their unique email address), they will then be invited to set up their password and will be able to commence their E-learning training whenever and wherever they choose.
- It will take approximately 72 hours from receipt of your payment and name/email address information, to enable the E-learning training to be activated for your staff.
If you do not have a CPD Online account, go to cpdonline@theeducationpeopleorg select the Early Years Portal and then new user on the right hand side. If you require us to update all your staff CPD account information for future access please email the CPD Online help desk with the names and email addresses of your staff to cpdonline@theeducationpeopleorg or phone 03000 410 293 for further information.
Once you have gone through the initial setup process for one E-learning course, you will be able to easily access further E-learning for your staff going forwards.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 03000 422 376.