Contacting the Education Safeguarding Service
- Head of Service: Claire Ray - 03000 423 169
- Training and Development Manager: Rebecca Avery - 03000 423 168
- Senior Safeguarding Advisor: Robin Brivio - 03000 423 169
- Online Safety: Ashley Assiter, Online Safety Development Officer (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday) - 03000 423 164
Education Safeguarding Advisors
- Myles O'Keeffe
- Anup Kandola
- Kirstie Owens
- Gemma Lawford
- Gemma Willson (Monday/Tuesday) Claire Ledger (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
Education Safeguarding Assistants
- Joanne Barnett (North/West)
- Vacancy (South/East)
General queries can be sent to our central email address or our general online safety email. Please note these emails must not be used for any consultation purposes or to report specific child protection concerns as they may not be monitored daily.
Please note – The Education Safeguarding Service returned to Kent County Council on 1 April 2023. Previous Education People telephone numbers and email addresses will no longer forward.