There are a wide range of educational opportunities for key stages 3 and 4. We offer a range of specific activities and can also work with teaching staff to support programmes of study which mirror the National Curriculum targets.
We also welcome groups who wish to carry out fieldwork. These groups can use a variety of habitats, classroom space and basic field equipment.
Outdoor learning is proven to have a positive effect on young people, and our team building days are great for both small and large groups of students. Suitable for students in years 7 to 13 we can even accommodate whole year groups. This can be as part of an adventure or induction week, for individual classes of students as a team building activity, or to meet PSHE curriculum targets. Our woodland setting is the ideal environment for your students’ skills and team spirit to flourish.
Benefits for students:
- Develop trust, co-operation and respect for others
- Appreciate the benefits of working as a team
- Develop leadership and collaborative skills
- Observe peers in a different environment (for an appreciation of skills and qualities that may not be obvious in a classroom)
- A fun, healthy and active day, close to nature and away from technology!
- Great for developing confidence and making new friends.
These visits can be linked to the national curriculum for: citizenship, design and technology, english, art and design. Your students’ day will be tailored to their needs and the aims you have set for the day. Each day will include four activities from the following list: activities for key stage 3 and 4 Kent Country Parks.
To book one of our team building days please email us at email@example.com