There is a *sliding price scale, depending on the number of log-ins you need, to make it as cost effective as possible.
1 x log-in - £26.50 +VAT (per person per course)
2 x log-ins - £21.20 +VAT (per person per course)
5-10 x log-ins - £15.90 +VAT (per person per course)
11-20 x log-ins - £10.60 +VAT (per person per course)
If you need more than 20, please call 03000 422 376 for a quote.
In order to access our e-learning, you need to have a Kent CPD Online account for your business and individual user accounts for your staff with unique email addresses.
- You will order your e-learning course, specifying the number of log-ins you need via The Education People website.
- Once payment has been processed, you will then go on to CPD Online and click 'take this course'. Cpd Online will then authorise your access.
- When CPD Online has authorised the access for each unique user they will receive an email confirming they can commence training.
- It will take approximately 72 hours from receipt of your payment and name/email address information, to enable the e-learning training to be activated for your staff.
If you do not have a CPD Online account, visit CPD Online Select the Early Years Portal and register as a new user. If you need to update your staff CPD Online accounts, please email the CPD Online help desk with the names and email addresses of your staff or phone 03000 418 000 for further information.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 03000 422376.
*Please note the sliding scale price only applies to the below elearning courses:
- Introduction to the early years foundation stage for practitioners
- School readiness
- Early years foundation stage for the registered person