The Improvement and Achievement Awards are inclusive quality improvement schemes for Kent Early Years providers, maintained nurseries, Out of School providers and childminders to enable evaluation and reflection on your own practice. It seeks to bring about quality improvement in your setting, improve outcomes for children and strengthen leadership for learning.
- Improvement and Achievement Award: Developing Level £750 +VAT, Establishing Level £700 +VAT and Enhanced Level £600 +VAT.
- Follow up Annual Review will now be £75 +VAT for the half day visit.
- Out of School Improvement and Achievement Award (NEW): One Level - £400 +VAT
- Childminders Improvement and Achievement Award (NEW): One Level - £400 +VAT
- Education for Sustainable Development award, coming soon...
When achieved, these Awards can be used in your advertising to demonstrate to parents that you have gone through this rigorous process and have won a Kent County Council Award for the quality of your setting.
To enquire about any of these awards in more detail, please email email@example.com in the first instance and an Improvement Adviser will contact you to discuss this with you.
Bookings are now closed for the 2018-2019 cohort. Bookings will reopen for the 2019-2020 cohort in Spring 2019.