This 90 minute webinar, led by Kelly Hannaghan, Mental Health & Wellbeing Consultant, is for individuals and school leaders who want further context and direction on this topic. It will also offer ideas and strategies on how to implement practices to help improve self-care and staff wellbeing in the new normal of school environments.
- Understanding government policy and guidelines for a safe return to work post COVID-19
- Explore the triggers and impact of anxiety on mental health
- The context within which staff stress or unhappiness may develop and how to address it
- How to grow habits to build resilience and mental fitness
- Practical ideas for optimal wellbeing.