New Digital Parenting Magazine available to order
Digital Parenting is a free online safety guide, created by The Vodafone Foundation and Parent Zone.It is packed with important safety information and expert advice on issues such as healthy screen time and sleep, with content relating from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4. Digital Parenting is free to order for UK schools and youth and family organisations to distribute to the parents and carers they work with.
What's inside Digital Parenting?
- Managing children's sleep and setting digital boundaries
- How children can enjoy a safer start on social media
- Better family communication around tech
- Expert advice on gaming addiction, self-harm and virtual reality
- Creating a better family digital-life balance... and lots more
How do I order Digital Parenting?
Fill in the form on the Parent Zone website and, once your order has been received, you will be sent email confirmation. Schools can order as many copies as they need with a minimum order of 50. Orders may take up to 21 days to arrive.