Childnet Online Safety Awareness Pack for Schools #esafety
- An online safety calendar
- Childnet's updated online safety calendar includes key dates such as Safer Internet Day and Anti-Bullying Week, as well as lesson themes and games. The calendar will help schools ensure that online safety plays a pivotal part throughout the year, and is embedded throughout the curriculum.
- Social media – a guide for teachers and support staff
- This guidance is designed to support staff's personal and professional use of social media sites in order to keep staff, their pupils, and their jobs safe, and gives real life examples that will help staff to navigate the online world and respond to potential risks.
- Teachers and technology: a checklist
- This checklist is for using technology safely with young people. It outlines key points to consider when using technology in the classroom, at school and at home.