Brief OverviewThis course aims to provide knowledge that enables carers to possess an appropriate spiritual understanding for children of faith and non-faith backgrounds.
By the end of the course foster carer’s will:
- Have an increased understanding of the importance of maintaining the spiritual heritage of foster children.
- Have a basic understanding of the five main world religions.
- Have an increased understanding of religious symbols and artefacts.
- Have the opportunity to discuss any concerns regarding religious practices.
- Be able to identify different religions.
- Have increased confidence in creating safe spiritual environments.
- Have addressed ways to educate children and young people about religious diversity.
- Session - 06/11/2023 10:00 - 13:00