The Department for Education has worked with the Department of Health and Social Care, Health Education England, Public Health England, NHS England and an expert advisory group to develop Wellbeing for Education Return.
As part of the programme this FREE webinar Helping Parents and Carers to Support Children's Emotional Wellbeing in Times of Uncertainty - led by Kelly Hannaghan, Mental Health and Wellbeing Consultant - will offer parents and carers a space to gain knowledge rich approaches and key skills to help you recognise and respond to your child's emotional health needs both within and beyond the pandemic.
The aims of this session:
- To provide you with a safe space to pause and reflect on your own emotional needs and the needs of your child.
- Explore the possible impact that the pandemic has had on your family.
- Gain an understanding on how to protect mental health and wellbeing in challenging times.
- Take away top tips for helping your child thrive through resilience.
- Start to build your own family wellbeing toolkit.
For further information, support and guidance please look through our Mental Health and Wellbeing pages.