Join us at one of our upcoming English Hub sessions
The Education People’s School Improvement, Secondary, Special and PRU / Skills & Employability Service are pleased to announce that their Specialist Lead of English, Zoe Enser will be leading a series of English Hub sessions.
These sessions will focus on developing the English curriculum, looking at the purpose as well as intent and how schools can ‘reclaim their curriculum’ to continue to provide the very best curricula for students.
These Hub sessions are aimed at English department leaders in schools and will take place on Tuesday afternoons between 3pm and 5pm at the following locations:
- Tunbridge Wells Boys Grammar School on 11 February 2020
- Highworth Grammar School (Ashford) on 25 February 2020
- Hall Mead School (for those school in North Kent) on 03 March 2020
- The Archbishop’s School (Canterbury) on 10 March 2020
- Astor College (Dover) on 17 March 2020
These sessions are free of charge to Kent LA Maintained Schools and for all other schools (academies, free schools and independents) a charge of £30 (excluding VAT) will be billed.
Register your place through this link.