Brief OverviewThis course will provide guidance as to how to assess and moderate children's writing accurately, together with supporting materials to aid the process.
- Consider the place of assessment in an 'Assess, Plan, Do, Review' development cycle.
- Understand how curriculum sequencing of writing can be used as a tool for monitoring pupils’ attainment and progress.
- Identify the key features of age-related writing in Year 5.
- Consider how this knowledge will support effective models of moderation.
- Session - 12/03/2024 13:00 - 16:00