Brief OverviewCome and join other geography leaders from across the country for these two half-day online training workshops. Through practical tasks and collaborative group work, we will unpack the 10 habits of highly effective Geography leaders.
Over the two sessions you will be provided up-to-date information on the latest thinking around curriculum planning, teaching and learning, gain a wealth of ideas to help learning stick long-term and strengthen your understanding of how to make lessons inclusive, particularly for SEND pupils.
During the two afternoon sessions in October 2023 and January 2024, you will gain a clear understanding of:
- the 10 leadership habits that will enhance your impact and make the best use of your leadership time
- how to plan to maximise improvement in your subject whilst also supporting your team
- how to manage change and gain quick wins along the way.
- Session 1 - 10/10/2023 13:00 - 15:30
- Session 2 - 15/01/2024 13:00 - 15:30