How can we support you?
We can help you find the best person for the job and help you to become a more inclusive and diverse workplace.
Employing disabled people using our service can help your business:
- Access to a wider pool of talent
- Reduce your recruitment costs
- Improve the diverse profile of your workforce
- Improve your company image, become an employer of choice
- Increase your staff retention rates
We offer a cost-free specialist supported employment service for people with disabilities and disadvantages.
We professionally support people with a disability or disadvantage to prepare, find and stay in paid employment.
A comprehensive package of advice, guidance and support, including:
- Conducting employee specific risk assessments in the workplace
- Guidance with understanding the Equality Act
- Help to implement occupational health assessment advice
- Practical hands-on 1:1 support, with a structured fading plan
- Offer individualised training for your staff.
- Specialised instructions for the employee to be trained to carry out the tasks of the job to meet your expectations
Our support is ongoing until the employee adapts to the workplace and gains the confidence to work independently of support. Support can be called on to deal with any unforeseen issues that may arise requiring the professional expertise of our staff.
To find out more and to discuss your needs please contact Our Employer Engagement Coordinator Mark Parrin at Mark.email@example.com or Telephone 03000 416550.