A practical toolkit for schools
Primary toolkit available to order and download for just £240.
Practical pupil premium strategy toolkit containing advice and guidance, prompts, proformas and exemplars for school leaders so that they can:
- Show their commitment to closing the attainment gaps by targeting interventions and developing robust systems
- Develop reliable and efficient systems and processes for tracking and analysing a range of pupil information, including attendance, progress, and attainment
- Engage in effective and accurate evidence-based self evaluation, using the evidence from tracking and analysis
- Ensure that school websites are compliant with the statutory guidance on providing information about pupil premium
- Develop an effective approach to monitoring and evaluating the impact of pupil premium spending
- Audit the systems and procedures for supporting disadvantaged pupils at key points of the school year
- Gather accurate and evaluative documentation to report to governors
- Challenge and support middle leaders about the performance of disadvantaged pupils.