How would your school deal with some of the incidents, tragedies and disasters that have befallen schools in recent years?
Emergency planning is about being as ready as possible, just in case an emergency arises, with information, procedures and support systems that are:
• Flexible • Published • Practised • Responsive
Our guide and e-learning courses will help your school to be as ready as possible.
Our School Emergency Planning resources include:
- The Guide to Emergency Planning in Schools
- E-learning packages for every aspect of planning for the types of emergencies most often encountered in schools
- Online Schools Closure And Reporting (OSCAR) software (currently in testing)
- Emergency Plan Creation Kits (currently in development)
- Aide Memoires and Templates
- Resources for Early Years
For full details have a look at our Schools Emergency Planning website.
Click on the topic headers below for more detailed information.