Early years providers have faced unprecedented challenges over the last year and you should feel justly proud of your responses. And whilst there are still uncertainties ahead, the vaccine rollout does provide hope that over the next few months, we can truly plan for the post-pandemic phase.
In this essential webinar, Kelly Hannaghan, Mental Health and Wellbeing Consultant at The Education People, will consider the impact that the pandemic has had on the wellbeing on early years providers and of the children in their care.
The aims of the session
- Explore the statistics around wellbeing in early years
- To identify the common difficulties in early years
- Gain a deep understanding of anxiety related issues
- Build on the principles for purposeful self-care for holistic providers
- You will gain resources and networks to support your practice