This pack provides guidance to practitioners, managers and teachers to reflect on policy and practice to ensure that babies’ and children's emotional wellbeing is appropriately supported through the many transitions they experience in the early part of their life. Created by a multi-agency team of early years and childcare professionals, this pack includes:
- Coronavirus - Supporting Children's Transitions
- My Unique Progress - PDF colour version - KCC funded
- My Unique Progress - word document - KCC funded
- Introduction to updated transition matters TEP sheet KCC funded
- Transition framework - Kent Education and the Children, Young People and Education Directorate’s overarching framework on supporting transitions
- School readiness document - Getting ready for the next stage
- Enhancing family involvement in children’s learning (EFICL) - 'Getting to know you' visits to family homes booklet
- Transition matters - pack audit tool.
Please note - we are still fulfilling electronic orders (eg downloads and E-learning) and paper-based product orders, however delivery of paper-based products may take a little longer than normal. Thank you for your patience.