Safeguarding Basic Awareness for Childminders
Our interactive childminders' safeguarding E-learning course is now live!
This module will support you with:
- current safeguarding priorities
- legislation and procedures
- recognising the signs and symptoms of abuse
- safe practice, lone working and allegations
- assessment and thresholds
- referral process.
- choose which avatar will guide you through the module
- build awareness of the professional responsibilities to safeguard children
- learn how to make a referral to Specialist Children’s Services and make an Early Help Notification
- access additional resources attached to the course and download Certificate on completion.
£25.00 +VAT per person.